About the Position:
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and assist with vital tasks.
We are reopening our offices and looking for a team member to manage the administrative tasks of the US office and fulfill the following responsibilities::
- Manage the administrative tasks of the US office
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices and manage specialized billing situations
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain contact lists
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation
- Coordinate events and manage all aspects of conference attendance, from booking travel arrangements to vendor management
- Manage the process for custom swag (welcome kits, shirts, etc).
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Expenses reports
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Reply to email, telephone, or inquiries
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
To join the RESTORE-Skills team, we believe that we need a team member with the following skills:
- Highly motivated self-starter and looking forward to new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy; strong organizational skills
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with a professional presence
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Positions are needed in:
- Part-Time or Full-Time Position
- Hybrid - NJ office and remote work
- Salary Range: $30,000 - $50,000
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.