About the Position
Interactivity and engagement are core aspects of RESTORE-Skills. Our rapidly growing community of therapists is driven by the motivation to provide better care for their patients. As our Social Media & Online Community Manager, you will lead the planning, strategy, and day-to-day operations to build, empower, and engage our professional community. You will lead projects, develop content, and online events to drive usage. Most importantly, you will lead a tribe that wants to change the way skill-building is delivered.
Joining our growing team of mission-driven professionals is an amazing opportunity to work with the leadership team to drive customer success & marketing goals.
Positions are needed in:
- This position location is flexible, can be remotely or in our NYC, NJ, or OH offices.
Job Type: Full-time position.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a team player that is passionate to:
- Plan and execute RESTORE’s social tribe-building strategy
- Define objectives and key results for the social media & online community plan
- Grow and lead our tribe of users & champions
- Continually engages with professional users on social media channel
- Curate, develop, design, and manage content for social media communities
- Develop & manage social media calendars, posting on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Monitor relevant trends, content, topics, and news to support RESTORE’s position as a category builder
To join the RESTORE-Skills team, we believe that we need a team member with the following skills:
- Professional experience in adult rehabilitation, skill-building, or activities.
- Fluent in the SNF jargon
- Digitally and social savvy
- Process-oriented leader
- Highly motivated self-starter and looking forward to new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy; strong organizational and project management skills
- Creative skills with the ability to execute ideas using Canva or similar platforms
To be successful, you must possess a mix of clinical understanding and the ability to network and lead our online tribe.
- BS or BA degree or higher, preferably in a related discipline
- Experience as a community manager, social media, product owner, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in English
- Proven success leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube is preferred
- Hands-on experience in content management and use of social media management tools
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.