About the Position
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
We are a team of enthusiastic professionals building the category of On-demand, Data-driven, Skill-building, We need a leader to optimize the customer experience from onboarding to retention to growth.
Positions are needed in:
- This position location is flexible, can be remotely and in our NYC, NJ, or OH offices.
Job Type: Full-time position.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com
What will you own?
This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role in building and leading a team of Customer Success to increase client retention, identify new revenue opportunities and maintain/increase satisfaction.
- Define objectives and key results for onboarding, retention, and internal growth.
- Build and manage the Customer Success team.
- You will be a hands-on leader and support with critical accounts, onboarding, and implementation.
- Collaborate with RESTORE’s Clinical team, product management, and developers to ensure product-market fit.
- Ensure our partners are meeting their business and clinical outcomes through RESTORE-Skills.
- Own the customer success and feedback process.
- Shape our growth strategy and processes.
To join the RESTORE-Skills management team, we believe that you need a leader with the following skills:
- Enthusiastic collaborator that is ready to jump in with both feet and help drive growth.
- Analytically minded being able to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations
- Highly motivated self-starter looking forward to new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy; strong organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’ Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of relevant customer or client success management experience in a SaaS business
- Advanced knowledge of Customer Success methodologies
- Hands-on experience of Customer Success technologies, such as Hubspot, Intercom, Pendo, and other platforms.
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.