About the Position:
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
The Regional Director of Business Development is a critical role in RESTORE-Skills’s strategic goals to expand our services within the Long-Term Care and Healthcare Industry. We are a team of enthusiastic professionals building the category of On-demand, Data-driven, and Skill-building. We are looking for a leader that can drive growth throughout the entire customer journey. This role is well suited for someone that is self-motivated, successful working independently, comfortable creating and nurturing relationships with business owners and senior management, and has the drive to confidently promote the benefits of RESTORE-Skills to prospects.
- Drive growth by defining CS strategy and aligning the CS efforts with our customers' goals and market needs.
- Drive Customer Outcomes
- Define and achieve customers’ partnership goals
- Increase renewal rates and reduce attrition
- Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Drive a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Restore’s Marketing team to expand business with existing clients.
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell
- Align with Leadership Team around key metrics and objectives
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Evaluate and adjust the customer journey
- Develop listening points in the journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for the team
- Establish a system for tracking metrics
- Create a cadence for review within the team
- Expose a subset of metrics to the executive team and the company
The ideal candidate will have 5-plus years of experience in the long-term care setting and a proven sales background.
- Passion for revenue and growth
- 5+ years experience in nursing homes/therapy companies operations
- Experience in leading customer-facing organizations in the SaaS space
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models,
- Experience with monthly subscriptions preferred
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive Customer Outcomes
Positions are needed in:
- Full-Time Position
- Hybrid - NY/NJ mixes in-office and remote work
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $150,000
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.