About the Position
Join our international team that is committed to changing the way adult therapy and skill-building is delivered, RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, that gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
Positions are needed in:
- This position location is flexible, can be remotely and in our Tel Aviv, NYC, NJ, or OH offices.
Job Type: Full-time position.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Front-End Developer role will be a part of an Agile full-stack software development team. In this role you will participate in Agile rituals with the whole team, collaborate in breaking requirements into stories, designing flows, and making architectural decisions to support the growth and performance of the product. Over time you will be expected to develop a visually consistent way in which the team will be expressing ideas and interactions across the platform. The team will rely on you to perform regular code reviews to uphold both visual and coding standards. You will also lead the way on the packaging of the code, with an opportunity to collaborate or own an existing CI/CD pipeline. While the team possesses the knowledge needed to perform these tasks we are looking for an individual to lead these efforts.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing user-facing features
- Writing reusable components and libraries
- Managing and improving application performance
- Pairing with team members and collaborating with stakeholders
- Performing code reviews to uphold visual and coding standards
- Breaking down requirements into stories, categorizing story complexity, and working with the team to turn user stories into a technical implementation
- Defining and grooming application look and feel, developer experience, code packaging, and delivery
- Managing library versions to improve system security while maintaining code compatibility and addressing breaking changes
- Frequently reviewing real user metrics and proposing improvements if any errors or performance issues have been noted
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 3+ years of related experience as a Front-End developer or similar role
- 2+ years of ReactJS or similar framework experience
- Experience with Redux or other global state management libraries
- Strong knowledge of CSS and experience with laying out user interfaces beyond using component frameworks.
- Prior code packaging experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of git or similar code versioning system
- Experience working in an Agile and/or lean start-up environment is a plus
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.