About the Position:
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
The Director of Digital Marketing & Content is responsible for strategic and tactical planning and implementation of digital marketing and promotional programs. This role will coordinate with leadership across the organization to understand business goals and create online marketing promotion and presence that support those goals.
This role is responsible for maintaining digital marketing industry expertise to recommend and implement impactful marketing capabilities.
Positions are needed in:
- Full-Time Position
- Hybrid - NY/NJ mixes in-office and remote work
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $110,000
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com
- Working with the management team, this person is responsible for creating and coordinating digital marketing strategy, plans, and campaigns to increase awareness of the Restore Skills brand, attract prospects, support client retention, and promote messages and goals as identified by the organization.
- Creating and coordinating consistent branding, design, and copy for all digital advertising, marketing materials, social media, online events, and other digital content.
- Overseeing and executing all digital media initiatives to ensure timelines are met and that Restore Skills is represented in a positive impactful light.
- Monitoring competitor promotional and marketing activities to glean competitive strategies and to identify competitive risks and opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting to executive management on online marketing and community metrics performance.
- Assisting all departments within the organization to prepare marketing/communication efforts.
- Continuously evaluates digital industry trends, making recommendations and adjustments to online marketing strategies to meet changing conditions.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and enhancing Restore Skills’ online user community experience, which includes user and client posting and communications as well as content creation relevant to the community.
- Manage and create content for Restore Skills’ social media presence.
- Supports operations and business development field staff with online and digital promotion and ensures coordination with any non-digital marketing activities.
- Evaluates and share expectations of marketing costs and work to achieve cost savings
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional.
Strong candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong understanding and experience with strategies, tools, and platforms for social media marketing, online user community development, and digital promotion and advertising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, digital graphic design programs, and some graphic design experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated ability to undertake online public relations writing
- Ability to continuously prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong creativity; Innovative and forward-thinking
- Experience coordinating with vendor/contract resources
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to identify needs and opportunities within your areas of responsibility and to develop and implement plans to address those needs
- Ability to travel for job-related activities for multiple days at a time
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.