About the Position
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
We are looking for a motivated individual to partner with the Customer Success team to increase efficiency, analyze and report on data, and further enhance the customer experience.
Positions are needed in:
- This position location is flexible, remote or in our NYC, NJ, or OH offices.
Job Type: Full-time position.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com
We are looking for a team member that is passionate about:
- Owning relationships with RESTORE partners and clients
- Delivering an exceptional onboarding experience
- Building RESTORE champions
- Adoption of the RESTORE platform
- Proactive communication to assigned accounts including emails, calls, Executive Reviews, and in-person events as needed
- Identifying growth opportunities at assigned accounts to share with the sales team
- Track customer deployments, utilization, net promoter/satisfaction, and other key customer data within ChurnZero.
- Communicate “voice of the customer” feedback to leadership and help drive strategic initiatives and product improvement.
- Special projects as needed.
- Consulting on platform development and implementation
- Designing ready-made sessions based on Section GG & ADLs
- Defining new activities for development
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
Sharing our Success
- Work cross functionally with marketing to document success stories and use cases that can be used for case studies, blog posts, and any other marketing objective.
- Ensuring retention among assigned accounts
- Identifying risk factors within assigned accounts
- Ability to navigate the platform effectively
- Train others on the RESTORE platform (internal and external teams)
- Support and mentor new hires through their onboarding
- Creation and maintenance of customer-facing resources
To join the RESTORE-Skills team, we believe that we need a team member with the following skills:
- Highly motivated self-starter and looking forward to new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work.Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as an OT, PT, SLP, or COTA in skilled nursing facilities
- A self-driven growth mindset that thrives on a variety of open-ended challenges
- Professional eager to learn more about startups and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through, and multi-tasking
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation method
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.