About the Position
We are an innovative team, lovers of tech, and independent self-starters - are you?
We are looking for a part-time Clinical Program Consultant to support our partnerships with SNF’s and be the voice of our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with therapists in SNFs
- Training and supporting therapists using RESTORE
- Consulting on platform development and implementation
- Designing ready-made sessions based on Section GG & ADLs
- Defining new activities for development
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
What does this mean for you?
You will learn what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced world of startups, as well as the evolving US Healthcare market. And finally, you will work with a global team of talented professionals united around helping people improve, heal, and learn - all while they have fun too!
- Flexible part-time schedule
- Collaboration with exceptional peers around the U.S
- Flexibility to work on a variety of challenging projects with new technologies
Clear path to immediate impact, responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Some travel will be required
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Relevant experience as an OT or OTA in skilled nursing facilities
- Self-driven growth mindset that thrives on a variety of open-ended challenges
- Professional eager to learn more about startups and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through and multi-tasking
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation method
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.