About the Position
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing technology company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
Joining our growing team of mission-driven professionals is an amazing opportunity to work with the leadership team to drive growth in the Midwest Nursing Homes market.
We are looking for a result-oriented team player to maximize our sales potential within the Midwest area by cultivating strong relationships with existing customers, and leading the relationship across the sales funnel, from identifying to closing the deal.
Positions are needed in:
- Job Type: Full-time position.
- Work Location: This position is flexible, can be remote from your Midwest location or in our OH offices.
To apply: Send resume & cover letter (please include salary requirements) to email@example.com
- Secure new business to meet company growth objectives
- Grow and maximize regional revenue
- Maintain and grow channels and routes to market
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience in the Skilled Nursing market is required.
- Proven record of business and relationships in the Skilled Nursing market.
- College Degree or job experience equivalent required.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including skills to develop and deliver presentations and create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ideally, you are based in the Midwest - the location is flexible as we support remote working practices.
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at any time, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.