About the Position:
RESTORE-Skills is a fast-growing SaaS company, changing the way therapy and skill-building are delivered today. We gamify therapy and skill-building to empower therapy teams and motivate patients to play more, achieve more, and reach for more.
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Success Director (OT, PT, SLP, COTA...) to lead our partnerships with SNF’s and be the voice of our clients, guiding our product and development team.
We are looking for a team member that is passionate about:
- Owning relationships with RESTORE partners and clients
- Delivering an exceptional onboarding experience
- Building RESTORE champions
- Adoption of the RESTORE platform
- Proactive communication to assigned accounts including emails, calls, Executive Reviews, and in-person events as needed
- Identifying growth opportunities at assigned accounts to share with the sales team
- Track customer deployments, utilization, net promoter/satisfaction, and other key customer data within ChurnZero.
- Communicate “voice of the customer” feedback to leadership and help drive strategic initiatives and product improvement.
- Special projects as needed.
- Consulting on platform development and implementation
- Designing ready-made sessions based on Section GG & ADLs
- Defining new activities for development
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
Sharing our Success
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to document success stories and use cases that can be used for case studies, blog posts, and any other marketing objective.
- Ensuring retention among assigned accounts
- Identifying risk factors within assigned accounts
- Ability to navigate the platform effectively
- Train others on the RESTORE platform (internal and external teams)
- Support and mentor new hires through their onboarding
- Creation and maintenance of customer-facing resources
To join the RESTORE-Skills team, we believe that we need a team member with the following skills:
- Highly motivated self-starter and looking forward to new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work. Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as an OT, PT, SLP, or COTA in skilled nursing facilities
- A self-driven growth mindset that thrives on a variety of open-ended challenges
- Professional eager to learn more about startups and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through, and multi-tasking
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation method
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.