About the Position
We are an innovative team, lovers of tech, and independent self-starters - are you?
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Partnership Director (OT, PT, SLP, COTA...) to lead our partnerships with SNF’s and be the voice of our clients, guiding our product and development team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Training and leading new and current customers
- Consulting on platform development and implementation
- Designing ready-made sessions based on Section GG & ADLs
- Defining new activities for development
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
What does this mean for you?
You will learn what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced world of startups, as well as the evolving US Healthcare market. And finally, you will work with a global team of talented professionals united around helping people improve, heal, and learn - all while they have fun too!
- Collaboration with exceptional peers around the U.S
- Flexibility to work on a variety of challenging projects with new technologies
- A clear path to immediate impact, responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Some travel will be required
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as an OT, PT, SLP, or COTA in skilled nursing facilities
- A self-driven growth mindset that thrives on a variety of open-ended challenges
- Professional eager to learn more about startups and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through, and multi-tasking
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation method
About the Company
RESTORE is an adult rehabilitation and skill-development platform. RESTORE offers fun, therapy-driven activities that can be practiced almost everywhere at anytime, eliminating the barriers of limited time frames in the rehabilitation gym.
With built-in performance tracking, RESTORE gives therapists meaningful information about adherence and clinical progress both during and between in-person sessions. Founded in Israel in 2010, the parent company, Timocco, established its US headquarters in Akron, OH in 2015, and a second office in NYC in 2017.
Timocco serves school districts, hospitals, private clinics, and nursing homes across the US, Europe, and Israel.